Search Our Blog Below

Happy belated birthday to this stunning Lailan, Oliora!!

7th Day of the year and 7th day of January, I pray that as you wish me well today I wish that you prosper in all you do this year. 

I wish above all things that the blessings that go with the 7th Day, Rest, Completion, perfection go with you in all your endeavours….  Love u guys. Don’t forget to send in
your gifts.

My dearest Oliora, even though this birthday wish is coming a day late, the love that is coming with it is no less huge. 

God will bless you, multiply your years and enrich you abundantly in every area of your life. You will live a long, fulfilling life. That’s my birthday wish for you.

Let’s celebrate this beautiful woman, guys. Happy birthday Oli! 

360lacr

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat