Search Our Blog Below

Lailan Uche Godson writes tribute to son one year after he died at 5 months old

Reading this broke my heart. It’s from one of us, Uche Godson..

Hi crowngist. Good evening how was your weekend? Today is a year my five months old son left us and I wrote like a letter to him, I’m just trying to remember my guy. Would be nice if it can go on your blog.

It’s a year already? You left us at about 1:15pm Saturday January 16th 2016. A lot has happened since your absence for reasons best known to her (your mum). Guess we have fallen out of love for each other. I and ur mum are already going through a separation but
I’m trying so hard to keep it away from your elder ones.

 Well your elder brother and sister are doing great even if I haven’t seen or spoken to them since December 25th last year. Your brother Nathan likes babies, wants to get close to them, I know he kind of remembers a baby in the house and your elder sister Pearl, she is still the madam of the house sometimes telling what to do. Lol

Would have loved to show them your pictures but where will I tell them you went to? Maybe in some years time when they would understand.

Some people may criticise my letter to you, don’t blame them it’s the only way I could keep my Sanity.

I remember carrying you in my arms and driving you to the hospital shirtless and bare footed, Joel I have never been so scared in my entire life calling you to stay with me, you should not leave but you still did the next day.

Grandma grandma as ur elder ones call ur grandmother will refer you to “always smiling baby” you always did smile and even at just five Months you spent with us you still touched lives.

Missed you so badly Joel wish you had stayed. I will NEVER forget you, yes I know, HE Loves you more but the fact remains I still Love U. Continue to rest in peace Son.

360lacr

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat