Search Our Blog Below

Iniabasi Bassey's wife defends his cheating lifestyle

Chinelo Bassey, the wife of Iniabasi Bassey Asuquo, who so many ladies have testified against, over his cheating lifestyle, has written in support in support of her husband’s lifestyle.
Image may contain: one or more people
She wrote through Udeabara Mma Mgbo, as her Facebook page has been taken down. Chinelo
claimed her husband is being blackmailed and was seduced by the victims. She also disclosed that her husband Iniabasi has apologized to her and she has forgiven him

Here’s what she wrote;

THIS MESSAGE IS FROM Iniabasi’s WIFE.
Good day friends. I have painfully taken my time to read posts and comments since morning concerning my husband, Iniabasi Bassey Asuquo and I have the following to say.
Please bear with me because this is very long. Yes, he messed up, he made a mistake which I understand because he is human. About Lydia Chidiebere Idam, I notice her ranting on her facebook wall since the month of January. One will wonder why she refused mentioning his name from day one but she decided to be ranting like a mad dog. My husband told me everything since he ended up his illicit affairs with Lydia and he apologize which I have forgiven him long ago and since moved on.


From my findings, Lydia became so frustrated after that and approached one of my husband’s who is well known for blackmailing and since they were already having issues, this his friend saw an opportunity to get back at him. He encourage Lydia to set up a chat group and some other women were added to the group including one Preye Clever who is now acting like a toy all over social media. One of them by name Udonna made this know today through a phone call wish I also recorded in case you are wondering how I knew about the group. They carefully drew their plans and contacted Mike Ile to make a post which he turned down and in formed my husband about it. Don’t get me wrong, I have evidences in all what am saying here.


I also read some screenshots from Preye Clever claiming my husband visited her. Preye, if anyone actually visited you, which I don’t believe, then a ghost did and not my husband.
Now back to the main issue. When he ended his relationship with Lydia, Lydia being a Customer Agent with Airtel Nigeria, got the entire call log from his Airtel line which is his private line and started contacting them and saying all kinds of rubbish against him. As you read this now, his Airtel line has been bared and Lydia should tell the world what she did to that phone line. This his said friend which is known by some of you here was the link between Lydia, Preye and Udonna. He brought them together and encourage them to form a chat group.


Let me also make this clear to everyone who is reading this. I have forgiven my husband long ago. And Lydia, you shamelessly visited my house to drop an empty note, you were so lucky I did not notice you until you left. Only God knows what I would have done to you that faithful day.
To those of you who felt disappointed with this scandal, I am very sorry about that.
For record sake, I challenged Lydia to screenshot and post all her conversation with my husband from December 2015 till date and also answer this questions.


Did my husband ask you out? The answer is NO, I have seen all the chats. Tell the world how it all happened when you broke up with Imoh David. Tell them how my husband was avoiding you and you told him you gave him the green light after you broke up with Imoh and he did not say anything. I am giving you within the next 48hrs to issue an apology and tell the world what happened or you will tell that to the court. I have seen your chats with him from day one.


To, Preye Clever, I read you saying he duped you. Of how much? Are you aware that I personally transferred that money into your account when you were in the hospital? I mean to your UBA account. Present your account statement for the world to see and I will present his one and only account with Ecobank for them to see and know how he duped you. What do you stand to gain? He is not as loss as your father, yes, I am aware of all these. I saw your chats with him as well.
To the poster, the so called Natalie from your profile, it shows you are a Lawyer and as a Lawyer, you should try and get your facts correct before you come up with them. Do your investigation properly, don’t judge based on sentiment. You are a disgrace to the legal profession. I have no apology to you for saying that.


To that small boy called Chukwudi Iwuchukwu, go and get a life I have seen all you have said and done. I won’t join issues with you because you are still a hungry baby. I will reply you when you the day you will grow up.
To those of you reading this, mind the kind of people you keep as friends. This is happening because of his openness and kind heart towards people. I have warned him but he refused to listen.


Mary Ejiofor, Chi Chi Nani, Amandah Chisom and the rest, don’t rejoice over Lydia’s outburst, encourage her to share all her chats with my husband then you will know who she is. Mary Eiofor, are you aware that from the chats I saw, she alleged that you also dupe her of some money? (#30,000) while Amadah Chisom collected Imoh David from her? Again, Lydia should stop playing the victim here, I challenge her to make public all her chats with my husband, so that the world will know how it all started who asked who out.


Lydia is not a woman anybody should take serious. I understand she has gone back to the same Imoh David just less than a month my husband ended it with her. The same Imoh she told my husband all kinds of things about his mother. So why should anyone take such a lady serious? Her stock in trade is to go out with married men. She should as well tell us about the guy in UK she encouraged to divorce his wife and get married to her. The guy she travelled to Lagos to see and the had issues before she started showing my husband her so called “GREEN LIGHT’’.


Preye, when he told you he wants to stop talking to you because he wasn’t comfortable with the way you guys were getting close, what did you tell him? Lydia should also answer this questions.
For the fraud allegations, I have contacted my Lawyer and we will get to Lydia Chidiebere. Our Lawyer will be writing to her by Monday, via her office to inform her on the next step we are to take.
I love my husband and nothing, I mean nothing, and not even for Lydia will I leave him. The earlier she and her team knows this, the better for them. I am happy the poster, Natalie is also a Lawyer, so this makes it easy for us.
Thanks to all of you for your support in this trying moment. I understand the feelings. He has been down since this drama started. I have also read all the inbox messages from some of you his friends asking him do make a public apology. BUT HE WILL NOT. HE OWES ME AND ME ALONE THAT APOLOGY AND CAN NOT SHARE IT WITH ANYONE. He has apologize to me and I have forgiven him. Lydia and her team will never get such from her.
Thank you all.


Chinelo.

Image may contain: text

0lacr

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat