Search Our Blog Below

Prince Harry's girlfriend reveals she was once poor that she couldn't fix her car

Meghan Merkel’s life before becoming a star actress, wasn’t really a bed of roses.
Image result for Prince Harry's Girlfriend Meghan Reveals She Was Once So Poor She Couldn't Even Fix Her Car

The 35-year-old girlfriend of Prince Harry, revealed that she was so poor that she couldn’t
fix her ‘beat up, hand-me-down’  car she drove from audition to audition.

 “The clicker wouldn’t open the front doors and I couldn’t afford to fix this car and this was how I got from one audition to the other.


“So what I would start to do is literally go to these auditions, park at the back of the parking lot and I would open my trunk… and crawl into the back of my car to the front seat to drive off to my next audition” she said.

The actress who lived a pauper’s life before she became a household name, after she was featured in smash-hit show, Suits, a show she’s rumoured to quit very soon, so he can spend more time with her boyfriend, Prince Harry.

0lacr

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat