Search Our Blog Below

Ex video vixen/actress, Venita Akpofure's sweet message to husband as he turns a year older

Actress and former video vixen, Venita Akpofure Tarka’s husband is a year older today and she took to her Instagram page to send him sweet words.

Venita who is expecting her second child with her husband wrote;

“Happy Birthday to My husband, world best baby daddy, my sexy partner in crime, my relentless backbone. The sugar in my tea. The muscle in the Team hustle. I thank God for another year successfully concluded in your life and its lessons. I’m proud of your growth, I love you so much. To the ends of the world and back may your footsteps be ordained by God and May you stay cloaked in the wings of the Holy Spirit. Happy birthday Bae, Daddy and everything in between. Not enough words ❤️😍😘👅💋🤴🏾💏👨👩👧🐂

0lacr

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat