Search Our Blog Below

Ladies, this single dad with no babymama drama is looking for his wife

They seek serious relationships so if you know you just want to play games OR waste time, please DON’T contact them.

babymama drama

Good morning Laila. A friend introduced me to your blog and I must confess I am loving it. A big thank you for this wonderful platform.

My name is Ayo, single father of one (No baby mama drama) average in height, a Yoruba by tribe. I live and work in Lagos.

I want a serious relationship that would lead to marriage. I need a lady who understands what relationship is all about, one who is very accommodating. She should be working or into business.

Single mothers are not exempted.

She should be between the ages of 24-34.

I can be contacted through my blackberry pin D87DD6B5

0lacr

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat