Search Our Blog Below

''You did me a favor saying Yes'' Duncan Mighty tells wife Vivien as he celebrates her on his IG page

Singer Duncan Mighty this evening took to his IG page to celebrate his wife of three years and mother of his two children, Vivien. In a post shared on his page, Duncan thanked Vivien for accepting to marry him in 2015. He shared the photo above on his page with the caption''My First / forever Endorsement Deal with INESTIMABLE VALUE I remain forever your Ambassador No matter how hard i work under Sun 4 you Is still not enough 4 you you did me a favor sayingYESYOU NOW MY INSPIRATION 1ST ENDORSEMENT DEAL OF MY CAREER IS YOU ''The post ''You did me a favor saying Yes'' Duncan Mighty tells wife Vivien as he celebrates her on his IG page appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat