Search Our Blog Below

" A life with someone loving like you is what I’ve always dreamed of" - Emenike wishes his wife a happy Valentine's Day

Emmanuel Emenike wished his wife, Iheoma Nnadi a happy Valentine's Day with heartfelt words.The international footballer shared a photo of himself and the former Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria and wrote: @iheomannadi A life with someone caring, passionate and loving like you is what I’ve always dreamed of. Thank you for being that person in my life. I love you so much. Happy Valentine’s Day, my special.  The couple have a daughter together and have been married for a year.The post " A life with someone loving like you is what Ive always dreamed of" - Emenike wishes his wife a happy Valentine's Day appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat