Search Our Blog Below

Kate Henshaw blasts Femi-Fani Kayode for crediting a Biafra statement to her

Actress, Kate Henshaw took to her Twitter account to blast Femi-Fani Kayode for confusing her with a Biafra statement made by a ‘Ken Henshaw’ on Facebook.

 

Fani Kayode has now taken down the tweets he made about her.

 

 

Read her tweets below….

“1.@realFFK I hear that your good self is writing a rejoinder to an article on Biafra credited to me..
I am disappointed indeed!

2. @realFFK you at least know me even if by recognition and also know people who know me..
Ken Henshaw is NOT Kate Henshaw.!!!!

3. @realFFK at the very least sir, you should verify before writing emails and spreading it round.
Thank you with regards

I will NOT hesitate to rain curses/abuses on anyone, friend or foe, who continues to credit THAT write up to me!!
Get your facts right!!

Trust and believe, I am not one to shy away from speaking my mind..
Get SENSE and STOP crediting the Biafra statement making rounds to me!!

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!
IF YOU ABUSE ME/CURSE ME… IT WILL RETURN TO YOU
I MILLION TIMES!!
IDIOTS!

Mr @realFFK kindly stop spreading hate mails about me..
Send to Ken Henshaw instead.
I do not want to insult or be rude to my elders

It SHOULD NOT be hard to do the right thing…@realFFK
You must withdraw your emails about me.
My name is KATE HENSHAW not the one below…

You still did not see my tweets!
You go ahead and tweet this rubbish you put together.
Not that it matters but all respect for you is gone!!

You truly have no shame indeed!!!
Is KEN HENSHAW now KATE HENSHAW???

Femi Fani Kayode @realFFK should apologise!
I have put out the Real writer of the article
Still he posts his tripe!!
Rubbish!!!

FEMI FANI KAYODE!!!
@realFFK take my name out of your article/hate mail and tweet!
Do it and gain respect or some semblance of it!!

It gives your article some sort of clout when you write about KATE HENSHAW, @realFFK. After all who would read if it’s not so!!

I will take you on today @realFFK ..
Take down your tweet about me and apologise..
DON’T LET the devil use you to start the month!!”

 

0lacr

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat