Search Our Blog Below

Relationship expert Amara Van-Lare’s Pastor husband has already gotten over their divorce? Seeing Jewish women on bikini

Earlier today, we brought you report of U.S based pastor Francis Van-Lare and relationship expert Amara Van-Lare <a href=”http://ift.tt/2w4DTAV. However, with recent photos we got, it seems Francis has already gotten over as he’s already going on vacations alone.

Here’s what he wrote earlier;

“As I arrived the holy land I told God to vindicate me for my decision to go my own separate way for I have not done anything wrong to her and her four children to be treated the way I have been last two years . I still believe my peace and joy is out there and she will show up one day”

Amara Van-Lare

 

Then in a new post, the Pastor who just arrived Tel Aviv  from Moscow, is already seeing Jewish women on bikini;

“The best place to start reinventing yourself is the beach the scenery and water cheers your mind and head . Jewish women in bikinis hmmm . Will relax today after my long driving from St Petersburg Russia to Moscow to catch a flight a Tel Aviv . Will commence posting historic Israel tomorrow”

Amara Van-Lare

To Receive Free News Updates , Add Us To Your WhatsApp: 08080810909; BBM Pin: D8CB58EE

0lacr

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat