Search Our Blog Below

Lady mourns as fire razes home, killing her father and her two children

A woman has lost her father and two kids in one day after a fire razed their home.The grieving mother blamed the fire service for the death of her loved ones, revealing that they did not respond to all the calls they made for help.Asides their home, 20 other flats were destroyed in the fire incident in Karu LGA, Nasarawa state.Watch the videos below.  Just lost my father and 2 children to this fire incident because of total negligence on the path of fire service,my God what the hell is nigeria turning to ??? We called and called and people called until my father and the 2 little children died inside the house and 20 units of flat burnt to ASHES and up till now fire Service are yet to arrive the scene of the incident@ one man village Karu local govt nasarawa state I will never forgive this idiotic country for this wicked act nonsense @instablog9ja @officiallindaikeji @chinnysblogng @fireservice.ng @famousblogng pls pray for my mum she is really having it difficult to deal with .A post shared by AFFORDABLE BRAIDWIG DEPOT (@glamfabluxurywigs) on Dec 28, 2018 at 5:35pm PST  For those commenting rubbish I wish you double portion of this experience this in million folds I pray from my heartA post shared by AFFORDABLE BRAIDWIG DEPOT (@glamfabluxurywigs) on Dec 29, 2018 at 12:17am PST The post Lady mourns as fire razes home, killing her father and her two children appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat