Search Our Blog Below

Man gets slammed for saying "suicide is for losers" while sharing his success story

A man, while sharing his success story, criticized people who commit suicide and his comment about suicide has got him criticisms from Twitter users.@Biigthings tweeted:Failed jamb 3 times, failed Waec twice, Home for a year before i enterted school and then I was expelled in my final year, my mum had to sell and borrow for me to start again, I started fresh again, look at me now with 2 degrees and 4 certification, suicide is for losers abeg.Twitter users called him out and told him that he could tell his success story without criticizing other people's struggles. But he was adamant and stood his grounds.Read screenshots below.The post Man gets slammed for saying "suicide is for losers" while sharing his success story appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat