Search Our Blog Below

See What Is Happening To These Beautiful Ladies Who Drag And Rob Men (Photos)

The police in South Africa have declared two girls wanted, for robbing men of their properties, after drugging them. Their latest victims, Themba Mzolo, 27, and his friend, Sizwe Sibiya, 29, claim their night of delicious promises ended in disaster.
They were locked up in Themba’s house, with their belongings and car stolen. They said they went to a club in KwaThema, Springs, Ekurhuleni, when they bumped into two gorgeous girls standing all by themselves. They convinced the girls to go with them to their house.
Sizwe said:
“When we got to Themba’s place we danced and continued drinking. That’s when the women put strong pills in the drinks. While kisses were being shared and clothes were being stripped off, we found ourselves feeling tired – and soon slept off.


Themba who woke up at about 11am, said: “I thought I was dreaming when I opened my eyes and saw my 55cm plasma TV was gone with my shoes, cellphones, clothes and money. I looked through the window and saw that my black Polo Vivo was gone.
The door was locked and I had to break out of my own house. Sizwe woke up about 6pm.” Gauteng police spokesman, Captain Masondo, said the women had done the same thing to other guys. Themba and Sizwe said they’ve learnt the biggest lesson of their lives: “Never trust a woman.”
sc11
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat