Search Our Blog Below

''I am fully in support of gayrights, if I was President I will repeal the anti-gay law'' - Chude Jideonwo says he is disappointed at Donald Duke

In an interview with LITV host, Hero Daniels, media personality, Chude Jideonwo, says he is in full support of gayrights and would even repeal the anti-gay law if he is elected into office as President. He also stated that he is disappointed at SDP presidential candidate and former Cross Rivers state governor, Donald Duke, who retracted his ''support'' for gays in a recent interview.Watch Chude's interview with Hero Daniel's below.       View this post on Instagram         I was very disappointed when @realdonaldduke spoke courageously about gay rights and later changed his statements, I'm in support of gay rights - @chudeity . . . . #reportcardshow #herodaniels #lindaikejimedia #lindaikejittv #donaldduke #gayrightsA post shared by LIB - Linda Ikeji Blog (@lindaikejiblog) on Oct 10, 2018 at 9:59am PDTThe post ''I am fully in support of gayrights, if I was President I will repeal the anti-gay law'' - Chude Jideonwo says he is disappointed at Donald Duke appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat