Search Our Blog Below

Nigerian rapper, CDQ cries out after loosing his 4,000 pounds pendant at Harbour Point

 Nigerian rapper, CDQ cries out after loosing his 4,000 pounds pendant at Harbour PointRapper, CDQ is offering to reward anyone that returns his 'expensive' pendant after loosing it last night at an event in Lagos. The rapper tweeted, 'anyone that has my pendant at the show tonight @ Harbour Point, V/I pls I’ll appreciate u to dm me. I’ll appreciate u with whatever u want. Just name it. aside d fact that it worth over 4K pounds, that pendant means alot to me trust me Thank You fans'.The post Nigerian rapper, CDQ cries out after loosing his 4,000 pounds pendant at Harbour Point appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat