Search Our Blog Below

I Love Seeing Her N*ked – Kanye Praises Kim as the Couple Oozes S*x Appeal in Mag Cover (Photos)

U.S rap mogul, Kanye West praises wife, Kim Kardashian’s nude selfies and his obsession to always see her n*ked…but insists his favourite part of her body is ‘her heart’.
In an exclusive cover feature for Haper’s Bazaar magazine September edition, multi-award winning American rapper and fashion designer, Kanye Omari West, admitted that he loves nothing more than seeing his s*xy wife, Kim Kardashian’s hourglass figure n*ked, adding that it’s what’s inside that matters most to him.
Speaking to the publication, the business mogul gushed about his deep his love of his wife’s famous nude selfies before naming her ‘heart’ as his favourite body part, as the power couple share their second ever joint fashion cover in the ‘Icons’ issue of Harper’s, pulling together a suitably sensual shoot to go alongside it.

 

Below are some highlights from the couple’s interview with Harper’s:
On Kim’s nude selfies:
(Kanye) I love her nude selfies. Like, I love the ones from the side, the back ones, and the front. I just love seeing her naked; I love nudity.
And I love beautiful shapes. I feel like it’s almost a Renaissance thing, a painting, a modern version of a painting. I think it’s important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing.
On favourite parts of Kim and Kanye’s anatomy:
(Kanye) My favorite body part of Kim’s is her heart.
(Kim) Awww, now I have to say the same. But of my own, I like my upper stomach. I just seem to always have abs.When I’m not really pregnant, I have a great two-pack. [Laughs.] And of Kanye’s? I have to say his heart. And I’ve always loved his legs.

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat