Search Our Blog Below

‘My Experience With Igbo Demon’ – Cameroonian Beauty Queen Opens Up

Lol..its not ‘Yoruba demon’ guys’ (known to be a good lair) this time , it is igbo demon! Read what this lady said about igbo guy she met..;)
Cameroon-born, Nigerian-based Nanou Binga is a model,fashion enthusiast and beauty queen who has been in Nigeria for almost a decade.in an interview with  vanguard



When asked; What has your experience been like with Nigerian guys?
She replied; Nigerian guys are accommodating once they know that you are not a Nigerian. Funny enough, I tend to blend more with the Igbo guys; they seem to be real but at the end of the day, they are not. I once met an Igbo guy who said to me, ‘Don’t lie to me because I don’t lie.’ I was so happy because I felt I had met a truthful guy, but at the end of the day, I discovered he was a born liar.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat