Search Our Blog Below

Owner of Facebook and 7th Richest Man on Earth, Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook Visits Nigeria (Photos)

Mark-Zuckerberg1-483x420
Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebbook is currently in Nigeria. He arrived Nigeria this afternoon. His first stop is the Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) in Yaba, Lagos.

mark-zuckerberg-co-creation-hub-nigeria-cchub-yaba-lagos-state Facebook Owner , Mark Zuckerberg at Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB) Yaba Lagos State : From his Facebook wall , Read below.
Next stop: Lagos! This is my first trip to sub-Saharan Africa. I’ll be meeting with developers and entrepreneurs, and learning about the startup ecosystem in Nigeria. The energy here is amazing and I’m excited to learn as much as I can.
Our first stop is the Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB) in Yaba. I got to talk to kids at a summer coding camp and entrepreneurs who come to CcHub to build and launch their apps. I’m looking forward to meeting more people here!




Mark-Zuckerberg2-560x420


Mark-Zuckerberg3-560x420


Mark-Zuckerberg1-483x420
Mark-Zuckerberg5
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat