Search Our Blog Below

Please Help! A Prostitute I Gave Incredible S*x is Now in Love with Me...What Should I Do

A man has asked for help after a prostitute he had incredible s*x with has sheepishly fallen in love with him. 
I really need help. I met a pretty lady at a night club and I like her so much. So, I asked her out after introducing myself and to my surprise, she accepted. This girl is everything a man wants and she has an incredible body.
The way I handled her in bed was so good that this girl has started disturbing my life. Every opportunity, she is calling me to know if I am in the house. She keeps telling me that no man has handled her the way I did. She tells me she loves me. But I don't believe her.


I have a problem. I found out that she is a prostitute and almost all my friends know her. She sells her body for money and that is a total turn off. She says she's in love with me and has been to my house a couple of times. The s*x was out of this planet. I don't have any feelings for her because she is a prostitute, but I enjoy the s*x because she knows how to do it very well.
What should I do, she is pestering my life with calls and love messages. She's not someone I can marry because almost all my friends have slept with her. What do I do?
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat