Search Our Blog Below

SHOCKING!!! See How Woman Tattoos Her Bre'ast To Cover ..... (Photos+ Details)

Pictures of Alison Habbal's tattooed Bre'astare trending online since the 36 year old got the ink after beating Bre'ast cancer. She sat through 13 hours of intense work on painful, sensitive areas to get the tattoo as a rebirth from losing a nipple to the disease and extensive scars on the Bre'ast.

I didn't want a fake n!pple made from some other piece of flesh. I thought I'm just going to get a tattoo… during the year I was sick I had the idea of me with the blonde crop and the tattoo. The whole time I was sick I would trawl tattoo artists over the internet," Said Alison to BBC

Post-mastectomy and lumpectomy tattoos have been gaining popularity in recent years with women choosing tattoos over Bre'ast reconstruction.


 

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat